2841 Scott Boulevard Santa Clara, California 95050 | Contract
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
- Become an expert on the operation of the Company' s platform.
- Perform a variety of sequencing and sequencing related experiments on a daily basis, help analyze and interpret the data.
- General support of diverse research and development activities.
- Perform all work using best laboratory practices and maintain a well-organized and concise record of work performed and progress made.
- Previous laboratory experience desired.
- A general understanding of enzyme and protein channel function desired.
- Previous experience with prototype instruments or single molecule systems desired.
- Some computer scripting skills required (Python preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams and across scientific disciplines is essential.
- The candidate should be passionate, self-motivated, and possess a strong desire to acquire on-the-job training.