1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The Resource Project Coordinator will provide support across Early Clinical Development.
- The Resource Project Coordinator will be accountable for supporting the implementation of effective resource capacity management processes to ensure data integrity for decision making.
- The candidate should be a highly motivated, proactive, flexible individual, with a high attention to detail.
- Assist in executing the monthly functional resource planning process in order to align on Hiring and Budget strategy through data entry and reporting
- Support Resourcing Analysts during internal resourcing forums to ensure functional demands are aligned with individual allocations and represented in resource planning systems
- Drive individual resource allocation data collection process and compliance
- Conduct ad-hoc resource analyses for the organization as needed
- Support the annual resource algorithm refinement and creation process
- Liaise with IT and consultants to ensure any updates to the resource planning tool are developed, tested, and implemented with a high degree of quality
- Contribute to on-going dashboard development and continuous improvement to align with needs of the organization and target users
- Provide technical support to functional users as needed for all resourcing tools
- Contribute to the design and execution of resource planning training courses
- Power-user for Planisware, SmartSheet, Tableau and Qlikview
- Lead efforts in on-going data quality improvement
- BS/BA preferred
- 2-5 years of experience preferably in Resource Management, biotech, or project coordination
- Experience with the use of resource management tools (e.g. Planisware) and dashboard platforms (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau) is a plus
- Knowledge of resource management and project management methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of drug development relevant to biotech/ pharmaceutical organizations is a plus
- Candidate should be process-oriented with robust problem solving capabilities
- Must be results driven with strong planning and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable with data entering
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Excellent written and verbal communication skills