1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- The candidate will be a highly motivated, independent person that will be responsible for the execution, coordinating and logistics of pathology samples for non-clinical studies conducted at the Company.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, lab setup, LIMS data entry, sample shipping prep and post mortem animal procedures.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Must be comfortable performing some repetitive tasks such as block inventorying.
- Must be comfortable working in a highly interactive team setting and as such must exhibit excellent collaborative and communication skills within their team and with stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office and Google Apps knowledge required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive team environment.
- Previous in vivo experience recommended -- particularly with rodent models.
- BA/BS/MS or equivalent