1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- We seek an outstanding candidate to join Small Molecule Analytical Chemistry and Quality Control.
- Responsibilities include development and execution of analytical methods to support small molecule drug development in accordance with cGMP, ICH, and FDA regulations.
- Responsibilities include development and validation of chromatographic methods, GMP and non-GMP analytical testing, supporting pharmaceutics and process chemistry development, documenting results in compliance with cGMPs, and working cross-functionally in project teams.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented, dependable, self starter.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction. Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of data and instrument/method performance.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of analytical and organic chemistry and experience in quantitative analysis.
- Hands on experience in chromatography (HPLC and/or GC) is required. Mass spectrometry experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a GMP environment is a plus.
- Experience in instrument and method troubleshooting is highly desirable.
- BS or MS in a relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, biochemistry, or chemical engineering preferred) with 2-8 years of professional working experience in analytical chemistry.
- Experience in the analysis of pharmaceuticals is a plus.