Research Associate II
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- A temp position in the Late Stage Pharmaceutical Development department.
- The candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on drug product development.
- A successful candidate will contribute to the utilization of analytical methods for product characterization and stability testing.
- Operate and maintain multiple instruments including HPLC, pH meter, UV-Vis, particle counter.
- This candidate must be high flexible to handle urgent analytical request and to perform multiple laboratory duties.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented, dependable, self starter.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction.
- At least 6 months lab experience, preferably in a testing environment.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Experience with HPLC assays and hands on experience in operating instrument and software, such as Chromeleon are preferred.
- The candidate must have BS/MS degree in chemistry or biochemistry.
- Preferably 1+ years experience in analytical chemistry in pharmaceutical industry.