Research Associate I
770 Lindaro St San Rafael, California 94901 | Contract
Our client focuses on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- Provide technical support for ongoing manufacturing downstream processes.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing with critical information necessary for maintaining consistent product supply, now and in the future.
- Participate in monitoring production processes.
- Participate in the diagnosis and resolution of production problems.
- Establish and maintain scaled-down models of down stream production processes.
- Test the feasibility of new manufacturing processes.
- Participate in the execution of small-scale validation studies.
- Technical proficiency that enables effective execution of well-defined experiments.
- Ability to follow procedures rigorously.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Biochemical/Biological Engineering or other related scientific discipline with 0-2 years experience in process development or GMP manufacturing.