1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- As part of the Automation and Informatics group.
- The candidate will be working as part of a team that focuses on the automation of Biochemical and Cellular assays in 384 and 1536 well plates.
- Responsibilities will include setup, loading and running of automated systems to perform replication of the compound library into 384 and 1536 well plates and some setup, loading and running of HTS screening runs.
- Able to work in a team environment with previous automated Lab experience.
- Proficient with computers and automated laboratory equipment such as acoustic dispensers, standard pipette tip liquid handlers, washers, dispensers, robotic arms and plate readers.
- Practical experience in optimizing and conducting biochemical assays in microplate format is desired.
- Good communicator, positive attitude and capacity for learning new ideas and concepts.
- The candidate must have bachelor's degree in biochemistry or related field, preferably with 3+ years relevant experience in industry