QC Technician I
22 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Mitigate QC training documentation gaps for existing and new personnel.
- Maintain a state of inspection readiness.
- Provide input in the development of personal performance goals and departmental objectives.
- Prioritize tasks assigned by management within a fast paced environment.
- Meet assigned targets and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Provide assistance to internal customers in support of departmental functions.
- Provide input to ensure continuous improvement of procedures, processes and systems.
- Work with peers both cross-functionally and cross-site to maintain operational consistency that is in compliance with regulatory standards and company policies.
- Ability to apply basic theory and technical principles to address routine problems.
- Identify and communicate system inefficiencies.
- Sign documents for activities as authorized and described by Company policies, procedures and job descriptions.
- Be accountable for behaviors as described in the Company’ s Core, Common, and Critical Competencies.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Management to support Quality oversight activities.
- Knowledge of cGMP principles, regulatory guidelines, and industry standards.
- Willing to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated strengths in communication and organization.
- Ability to make decisions within established policies and procedures.
- Ability to work accurately and adhere to schedules and timelines while handling multiple priorities.
- Project management/coordination and technical writing experience recommended.
- Lab experience is a plus.
- High School diploma and a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.