One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
TOP MUST HAVE SKILL SETS:
- Experience in Combination Product Development- be able to know what it takes to move the drug development from one state to the next
- Experience in DS & DP Product Development
- Solid Experience in Microsoft Project- This person needs to be able to fully walk the manager through using Microsoft Project in their interview as it is a vital part of being successful in this role Candidate needs to be onsite at Thousand Oaks.
- Willing to travel at least 20% and willing to travel both International and Domestic
- 5-6 years of experience In Pharma/Bio space, combination product and design control experience, and PM certification.
Responsible for developing and maintaining project plans and schedules for life cycle projects which may include new formulations, new manufacturing processes, process transfers and new delivery devices. Working with the Global Operations Leader and other members of the Product Delivery Team, the Project Manager will ensure that plans and schedules for Process Development activities are aligned with business priorities. The role will ensure that associated project risks are captured, mitigation plans are developed and status is clearly communicated to impacted stakeholders. The PM will assist in driving timely decision making for the project and will ensure that action items are captured and tracked to completion. Partner with process development technical leads to identify key deliverables and activities to be completed by functional teams. This will include identification of dependencies and optimizing the sequence of activities. The Project Manager will ensure cross functional alignment and integration of interdependent activities via cross functional communication of plans and timeline with specific emphasis on critical path activities. Assist the technical leads with tracking the completion of required technical deliverables via dashboards and reporting on project metrics.
- Doctorate degree & 2 years of Project Management experience OR
- Master’ s degree & 3 years of Project Management experience OR
- Bachelor’ s degree or & 5 years of Project Management experience