1 Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for combination product manufacturing to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- High organizational skills within the project management skill set.
- Ability to lead cross functional meetings with a technical nature (biological drug product in combination with a device).
- Ability to create and manage dashboards for each program as well as drive conversation of team management to a SharePoint site.
- Cross-functional team management
- Multiple program management
- Project updates, dashboard and metrics management