Project Management Senior Associate
510 North Ventu Park Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Who We' re Looking For:
Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing teams are the difference makers who help connect aspiration and opportunity! We do this through groundbreaking social campaigns and creative visual projects that capture the staff member' s authentic narrative. But every team needs a " Mission Control" to ensure that all projects run efficiently and on time. If your calling card is meticulous attention to detail, if your network knows you as a " Tamer of chaos," if you find happiness in coordinating creative projects from end to end, then we should talk.
As the Employer Brand Project Manager, you will provide air support for all talent attraction projects in the organization. You' ll have the daily opportunity to handle project workflows, build, develop and drive project timelines. We' ll also benefit from your coordination of logistics between the Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing team and external partners to ensure on time, on budget execution of work. This role will understand the needs and requirements to assist in the creation of print, digital and social media content and recruitment marketing collateral for the Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing organization.
What Your Every Day Looks Like:
- Build and maintain project plans and timelines, workflow and priorities to ensure timely delivery and execution of Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing initiatives
- Research, prioritize and follow-up on your project tasks as assigned
- Assess timelines and due dates of all projects daily and regularly communicate to the Employer Brand team
- Assist in tracking project budgets and resources
- Lead logistics of video shoots including scheduling talent; scouting and securing shoot locations; registering production crew and other guests; liaison for security and facilities; gain appropriate approvals of cast member participation; develop and send of shoot schedules
- Audit Talent Brand Marketplace inventory and collateral
- Schedule and coordinate logistics of Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing team meetings and events
- Write project briefs from intake sessions with clients
- Coordinate services with a variety of 3rd party vendors
Skills and Experience:
- Must have 2+ years of Project Management or HR experience
- Must have Bachelors Degree - preferred in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Ideal candidate Pharma/Biotech background, Masters Degree, Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- General knowledge and understanding of Recruitment Marketing, social and digital media, HR processes, Recruitment, Communications
- Strong computer literacy skills (Windows environment: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)