Project Management Coordinator
510 North Ventu Park Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
This role will work both independently and in a team environment. He/she is primarily responsible for the management of controlled documentation for R&D, but will also be responsible for any number of other assigned operational activities. This role will be responsible to coordinate and maintain complex operational and compliance-critical administrative support activities, which may include preparing for and processing workflows for controlled documents (eg, Standard Operating Procedures [SOPs]) in the electronic management system, overseeing completion of those workflows, manage release and control of updates to documents, tracking status and performing follow-up activities at a future date (eg, completing final workflow activities 1 day - 6+ weeks later).
This role may also provide QC checks and editing of controlled documents/reports/forms (eg, formatting, editing) against R&D templates and style guide giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality. Occasionally he/she may assist Process Document Leads with document support during project meetings.
This role will be required to follow step-by-step instructions and must perform repetitive functions consistently and accurately. He/she may act as a department representative to communicate and educate clients on R&D document processes, answer general questions, troubleshoot problems, with complaint resolution.
• Excellent IT proficiency, with knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; SharePoint Online; and electronic document management systems
• Ability to complete assigned tasks unsupervised or as part of a team, and according to local standards and procedures.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to present information to others clearly and concisely.
• Good multi-tasking, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently, manage ones time, and track/complete tasks over an extended time period.
• Experience working in a highly regulated/compliance/quality environment required
• Experience with document management systems and SharePoint Online preferred
Basic Educational Requirement:
Associate; Bachelor degree in Science or IT preferred