1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Tailoring user experience
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Creating tools that enhance how users see and interact with your site in any browser Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Consulting on SEO best practices
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
- Experience developing web applications using Angular 2 or above.
- HTML, CSS and Typescript hands-on experience to build UI for web applications
- Experience writing clean, modular, debuggable TypeScript code using external libraries or custom code
- Providing recommendations on using external libraries, as needed
- Experience building and consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs
- Strong debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience working with TFS or JIRA Experience working with Git
- Experience working in an Agile team environment.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and five (3-5) years of related experience or a combination of education, training, and experience.