One DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Safety Assessment Outsourcing Team provides nonclinical outsourcing and business operations services for Development Sciences and Research departments by identifying and selecting Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensuring study placement to enable delivery of ED strategy for projects.
- Collaborate with Scientists and Study Operations to understand study requirements. Outsource studies with minimal supervision.
- Identify and maintain a portfolio of CROs that meet current and anticipated business needs.
- Manage CRO services and resolve issues as needed.
- Negotiate study requirements and costs.
- Provide operations oversight including compound shipping, approval of protocols, data reporting, and ensure milestones are met.
- Prepare metrics for internal reporting.
- BA or BS in biological sciences or related scientific field.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience with customer service or 1-2 year outsourcing experience.
- Must be detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and work in both individual and team-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively.
- Industry experience in nonclinical drug development is a plus.