Medical Liaison I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Duties: *****************THIS POSITION IS REMOTE****************
1. Assisting the Field Operations and Resources Manager:
- Manages and facilitates review of Medical Affairs educational, responsive and proactive resources.
- Shepherd material through the appropriate internal review processes (MRT and USMA PRC) and in accordance with all applicable policies.
- Engage medical team partners (medical directors, MSD, medcomm) to facilitate material review
- Develop professional quality slide decks with clear scientific narratives for use with healthcare professionals.
- Develop content for MSL training needs. Update and renew slide decks annually as necessary
- Assist with the development scientific Q&As
- Create and maintain FORM contractor training manual
- Assist with preparation of presentations for internal leadership meetings
- Ensures resources are organized and stored appropriately
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Must be comfortable collaborating with people in various functional roles from a wide variety of medical and scientific backgrounds
- Ability to be flexible, fast-action oriented and comfortable to work in a dynamic environment and adhere steadfast to deadline
- Strong project management skills
- An advanced clinical degree (e.g. PharmD, PhD, MD, MSN) with previous Pharmaceutical/MSL experience is preferred.