Manufacturing Technician I
1 Antibody Way Oceanside, California 92056 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Support the Manufacturing department by working effectively to meet department goals, objectives and tasks to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks which include cleaning, sterilizing, and prepping glassware and parts used in the manufacturing environment.
- Work with senior technicians and leads to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on shift needs. May also include stocking, inventory and environmental monitoring.
- Must possess good problem solving, interpersonal communication, and team skills and have experience and knowledge in a GMP environment.
- Must be a self-starter with strong focus on quality, details, results and application of cGMP.
- Must be able to work weekends and off shift.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering or equivalent education with work experience