1 Antibody Way Oceanside, California 92056 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks which include cleaning, sterilizing, prepping glassware and parts used in the manufacturing environment.
- Receipt (including proper wipe down) and proper disposal of raw materials and containers Weighing and dispensing materials for use in Manufacturing Materials may be of a hazardous/controlled nature requiring regulatory endorsements prior to handling Pickup of dirty Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) and delivery of raw materials
- Work with senior technicians and leads to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on shift needs
- Mechanically inclined and able to meet the physical demands of weighing materials and transporting items on pallet jacks or forklift on a regular basis ; Strong attention to detail and ability to learn fast will be key
- Must be able to pass the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security Threat Assessment (STA) as required to gain access to the Warehouse
- High school diploma or equivalent.