Intake Coordinator I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
*************PLEASE SEE JOB DESCRIPTION ATTACHED***********
- The Access Solutions Intake Group is part of a team that provides reimbursement support services that enable patients to use products in the least restrictive and least costly manner.
- In this position, you will review and process documents submitted by patients, physicians, and other external customers/parties contacting
- Access Solutions for access to, or other information regarding, relevant products.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following competencies critical to this role:
- Teamwork and communication; Creates and atmosphere of openness and truest' collaborates; offers support and encouragement
- Achieving results; Is goal=directed and persistent; is accountable for meeting commitments' recognizes the contributions of peers
- Technical and business expertise; Applies emerging knowledge and trends; builds strong relationships; contributes to expertise within and beyond assigned area Innovation; Generates new ideas; leverages others' viewpoints; tries new approaches.
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or 5 years of relevant experience.