4300 Hacienda Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
- Support the Talent & Organization Development group across all Molecular Solutions locations Invoice payments, supply ordering, and budget support
- Course, workshop, and T&OD event logistics (catering, scheduling, room set-up, invitation, follow-up messages, etc.)
- Project coordination for T&OD initiatives Vendor management (guest training providers, printing services, etc.)
- Website and online registration management Quarterly team dashboard
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Some experience in HRIS/HCM (Workday preferred) systems
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Results driven with ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations in a collaborative/inclusive fashion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree