One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
Seeking Engineers in the Los Angeles area!
Seeking Engineers with medical device, pharma or biotech experience to work with an excellent growing biopharmaceutical company.
Mechanical Engineering, Proficiency in Solidworks, Mechanical Testing, Data Analysis.
Position involves initiation, design, and delivery of projects related to the test method development and systems analysis involving fracture behavior of brittle materials in medical device combination products. Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements, translate them into technical documentation for execution, and provide detailed data analysis to enable senior staff to make informed decisions. Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies/assessments for device and container characterization/qualification in a GMP environment.
• At least 1-3 years of work experience as an engineer in a laboratory setting
• Basic mechanical engineering and material science knowledge
• Previous intern experience is a plus.
• Experience with mechanical machine design is a plus.
• Proficiency in Solidworks • Experience with computer programming in Matlab • Strong technical writing skills