Associate Technical Writing
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
Development and facilitation of the creation and/or revision of materials such as SOPs, manuals, and related business process documentation in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts. Candidate must conduct these activities with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing in accordance with agreed timelines and in adherence with format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Quality Management System knowledge and experience and excellent ability to write GMP Quality System documents (procedures and standards)
- Manage multiple priorities and expectations simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, demonstrating excellent collaboration and people management skills. Proficient in discerning, high quality verbal and written communication and able to synthesize multiple inputs to propose a solution
- Be able to synthesize information and propose solutions
- Experience with Electronic Document Management system- Ideal experience with Documentum
The manager is looking for specific technical documentation creation and more technical writing in their background- not looking for chemists or scientists. We are looking for technical writers. Also a huge factor the manager is looking for is a self-starter.