Associate Project Mgmt
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
This role will be responsible for partnering with the HR partner to complete the detailed design and implementation of a reorganization.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of specific reorganization project.
- Establishes and implements organizational development and project management processes and methodologies for the Supply Chain community to ensure the reorganization is delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Human Resources business partner in identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management and organizational development methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management). Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity. Ideal candidate will have:
1. Project management expertise
2. Experience in re-organization projects such as this one
3. OD (Organizational Development) background
4. Ability to work well with culturally diverse teams
5. Some Supply Chain knowledge strongly preferred