Associate Project Management Coord
1710 Newbury Road Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- 2-5 years industry experience managing projects with large teams.
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must have good computer skills and MS Excel and project.
- Support project management activities.
- Coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend, and posting items to project folders.
- Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in e-Builder or other appropriate application.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
- Strong written and verbal skills Basic Educational Requirement: High-school diploma or GED