Administrative Coordinator I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Training/Badging Coordinator Role for Design and Construction This position will be comprised of 3 key support areas:
Training and Badging Support
Portfolio Management Support
- Reporting to the Construction Services Manager, this Administrative Support role will be responsible for assisting the Design and Construction organization in several key front-end project disciplines in support of smooth and efficient project delivery.
- Executing nearly ~180 projects per year, in a highly collaborate project delivery model; this role is critical in support of early project deliverables and project set-up, contributing to the successful execution of all Design and Construction projects.
Training/Badging Support (50%):
This role will be accountable to the Construction Services Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Support the Alliance Partners in their training requirements and compliance
- Track and report training compliance, using a Tableau Dashboard
- Submit tickets to add/remove training from individual learning plans
- Support contingent worker on-boarding
- Manage a suspension/off-boarding process
- Act as the Badging liaison for Alliance Partners
- Administer the Project Delivery On-Boarding (PDOB) Training Program
- Update Training and Badging g-Site
- Field and trouble shoot general Alliance Partner questions/issues on topics such as: IT compatibility, training, badging, parking, access to secure systems, etc.
Administrative Support (30%):
This role will be accountable to the Design and Construction administrative assistant. Responsibilities include:
- Submit and follow up on Shopping Carts and Purchase Orders
- Process GPSOW/GPSOSs
- Support team members in Calendaring and scheduling meetings
- Support team catering needs
- Support admin on large event planning and execution
- Update weekly g-Doc for contractor bidding, using an external vendor' s report (ISN)
Portfolio Management Support (20%):
This role will be accountable to several Design and Construction leads. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain the PDP Tool – as a member of the PDP review team, utilizing TouchPoint to upload/update documents/templates/forms in support of our PDP (Project Delivery Process) Tool Provide TouchPoint Support Develop and maintain g-Sites
Key Strategic Elements:
- Candidate should have the ability to promote a proactive approach/culture to project support on multiple levels and have an expressed interest in project delivery.
- Candidate must be able to develop strong relationships with our business partners (internal and external) and external vendors.
- Candidate must be attentive to detail and consistency and be proactive in identifying challenges and developing solutions/process improvements.
- With multiple roles, candidate will need to be able to identify and prioritize daily tasks with minimal guidance.
- Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, possess a collaborative spirit, and have a willingness to collaborate with various internal business partners as well as external vendors.
- Bachelor degree, with 1-3 years of experience. SAP, Touchpoint, g-Site experience preferred.