Study Associate I (Biosample Lab Associate)
South San Francisco, California | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Experience of working as part of large team with a proven ability to make an active contribution to the team' s performance and team working.
- Proven effectiveness with written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills across multiple applications
- Prioritizes and multitasks to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Self-motivated and displays initiative (resourceful) - for instance to move actions forward without the need for continual supervision. Competencies
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Service/Customer Management
- Personal Organization
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Bachelor's degree with ideally a minimum of 2 years experience in a clinical research or health care related industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent is preferred.