Santa Clara, California | Contract
Our client develops, manufactures and supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services, tests, platforms and technologies.
- Partners with recruiters, human resource business partners and hiring managers to ensure effective and aligned recruitment processes are in place that enables us to attract key talent.
- Administers and monitors the pre-employment process for new hires, including offer letter process and onboarding documentation.
- Acts as additional resource for questions and/or troubleshooting issues with TALEO. Assists with training internal and external users on TALEO functionality.
- Manages data related to recruiting, staffing, EEO and candidate and new hire processing: Orders candidate background investigations, prepares offer letters and supporting materials, schedules pre-employment drug screens, initiates relocation services, distributes and collects new employee paperwork, enters information into HRIS system. Communicates with supervisors and applicable departments regarding applicant status and progress.
- Coordinates onboarding schedules and New Hire Orientation for new employees.
- Participates in the development of and maintains process documentation for the Talent Acquisition Process.
- Participates in determining appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects including employment/temporary agency performance. Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
- Supports Talent Acquisition team with a wide range of miscellaneous projects including reporting and presentations.
- Ensures employee data is entered into HR applications.
- May assist with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys.
- Performs other HR duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training/education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative, customer service or other office experience.
- Experience in human resources, recruiting or staffing preferred.
- Experience coordinating projects from inception to completion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Superior organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Solid understanding of federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain business/client relationships through effective communication and negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse populations at all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as electronic applicant tracking systems.