San Rafael, California | Contract
Our client focuses on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition, the Sr. Recruiter will play a critical role in developing and executing recruiting strategy for the various groups of organization.
- In this position, you will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and other HR colleagues to engage and recruit top talent.
- You will individually manage a portfolio of openings across all levels, focusing on exceeding client' s expectations, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- You will apply strong technical expertise (such as strategic sourcing, candidate and client management, data analysis, and project management) in implementing the solutions to address recruitment challenges.
- At times the volume work is high, so an ability to prioritize appropriately is a must.
- Candidates for this position will hold the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following competencies to be considered as a suitable applicant.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible Talent Acquisition experience is required.
- Experience should include full life cycle recruiting to include the utilization of a variety of tools/partnerships to facilitate sourcing, client and candidate management, and crafting and negotiating offers at all levels.
- In house recruiting in Biotech or Pharmaceutical organizations is highly preferred Broad HR background is helpful, but not required Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable recruitment strategies and actions.
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative goals.
- Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Substantial internal and external business knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of compensation guidelines, legal implications in hiring, and an understanding of relocation and immigration processes.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Life Science or equivalent work experience.