Sr. Manufacturing Systems Lead
San Rafael, California | Direct Hire
- Architect and deploy enterprise manufacturing applications for internal customers with the support of contractor teams and/or employees.
- Lead individual contributors with various experience levels to provide solutions for multiple highly critical applications across multiple manufacturing sites in a FDA regulated biotech environment
- Author System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) supporting documentation and tests (e.g., User Requirements, Technical Requirements, System Architecture, Design Specification, Application Configuration, Functional Requirements, User Acceptance Test)
- Identify, recommend and implement technical solutions for a variety of manufacturing applications.
- Research and test emerging technologies to improve delivery and efficiency in accordance with IT Enterprise Strategy; applicable to system architecture, data management and other similar areas.
- Ensure all tracks of project implementation occurs in accordance with established change control procedures.
- Deliver product, technology and/or solution presentations to technical and business decision makers with audience engagement/interaction with clear communication.
- Work closely with Business Analyst team and internal IT groups to facilitate issue resolution.
- Manage critical systems with associated system processes to ensure problem resolution with both internal and external support teams.
Minimum B.S. or greater in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field or significant experience in supporting manufacturing platforms in the pharmaceutical industry.