Sr. Associate QA
Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
- Support business critical activities which can include (but are not limited to) support of core SQM activities and program support of key initiatives.
- Examples of core activities include management of the Supplier Change Notification (SCN) process, the NC triage process, specifications, photo library process, audit data entry, and drafting of Quality Agreements.
- Program management can include providing logistics support, documentation, data analysis, metric management and administrative support for priority SQM projects.
1) Working knowledge of Supplier Quality Assurance in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry, including the ability to document nonconformances, corrective actions and change records.
2) Strong analytical skills
3) Solid project management skills
4) Organized and self-directed
5) Excellent communication skills
6) Capable in MS Office suite (must), experience in SAP and Trackwise a plus (nice to have)
- B.A./B.S. Biological Sciences/Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent is not an absolute requirement but is highly recommended.
- Candidates without a degree would be expected to compensate with more work experience.