Sr. Administrative Associate
One DNA Way South San Francisco, California 94080 | Contract
- The Senior Administrative Associate (SAA) provides highly skilled administrative support and coordination to the (ClinOps) business partners.
- Manages multiple, complex calendars to include reducing conflicts and accommodating high priority commitments (includes catering requests).
- Coordinates meeting agendas, action/decision logs and recording minutes.
- Tracks action item status.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates onsite/offsite meetings (may include audio and video conferencing).
- Coordinates travel and conference attendance.
- Participates in and supports a variety of projects, both ClinOps business driven as well as Centralized Services (CS) driven.
- Ability to identify and anticipate needs of business partners and plans work activities accordingly.
- Flexibility to take direction on projects from colleagues, yet demonstrates autonomy in managing time and priorities.
- Must be willing and able to manage large volumes of routine work, as well as more challenging project work while providing a consistent and accurate product.
- Demonstrates teamwork at the group level and acts as an effective team participant.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Builds and maintains strong collaborative partnerships.
- Makes productive contributions, identifies concerns, gaps or opportunities and offers relevant recommendations and suggestions.
- Integrates and actively participates in the CS team meetings and projects as required.
- Seeks out resources to obtain desired information.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience that includes supporting senior management and/or executives, and 2 years of relevant project coordination experience preferred
- Familiar with basic project coordination tools and techniques
- Highly skilled in interpersonal interactions at multiple levels while managing highly sensitive situations and information
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Strong understanding and adaptability to dual platforms (MAC and PC)
- Ability to quickly gain extensive knowledge of organization being supported
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making within agreed upon parameters
- Well-organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and support multiple projects at once
- Self-starter, independently organizing & prioritizing workload in support of multiple team members and business partners
- Flexible in adapting to shifting priorities in a multi-team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- BA/BS degree preferred