Sr Data Analyst
Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
To serve as Sr. Data Analyst within the Clinical Systems Analytical & Reporting (CSAR)-Analytics function. The position’ s primary focus will be to advance analytical reporting and services across Global Development Operations and foster business process expertise to provide insightful, data correlations and data intelligence, which will drive forward decision-making and monitor expected performance.
The position will effectively partner with cross-functional team members, by guiding discussions on optimized methods for data collection, standardization, governance, and reporting in order to develop innovative, analytical solutions. In addition, the position is expected to drive forward improvement projects which interface with Informatics and Analytics across development. Finally, through active vendor oversight, the Sr. Data Analyst will be responsible for direct management and oversight of vendor services, ensuring quality and timeliness of vendor product delivery.
In addition, this position may have other administrative tasks as necessary to complete or support projects.
Minimum 3 years in data analytics or related responsibilities.
Master’ s degree OR Bachelor’ s degree & 2 years administrative and/or project management experience OR Associate’ s degree & 6 years administrative and/or project management experience OR High school diploma / GED & 8 years administrative and/or project management experience
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide insights, business intelligence, and management analytic (leveraging Spotfire, R, Tableau etc.) for effective decision making in alignment with Global Networks and Continuous Improvement strategies
- Leverage BPO contacts to champion reporting needs which align to business practices and seek opportunities to drive change
- Support study team activities, operating review meetings, and management requests through the delivery of information to support performance progress.
- Prioritize business needs and manage expectations for deliverables and exude transparency to development plans.
- Grow knowledge for how business processes, systems and reports work together to support business decisions
- Streamline efficient and effective methods for business process automation
- Perform quality oversight including quality gate controls validating deployment releases
- Plan, track, and ensure execution of products and services via Functions Service Providers (FSPs)
- Provide direct and routine timeline management while providing regular updates back to the requester(s).
- Collaborate with interfacing technical teams including Data Management Systems and Information Systems to identify report(s) dependencies, engineer design solutions, and orchestrate deliverables towards a common goal
- Prepare anticipated refreshed metric cycles, while analyzing data variances and trending to explain delta’ s or deviations in partnership with business owner
- Responsible for other administrative tasks as necessary to complete or support projects.