Sr Associate Project Mgmt
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
The evolution to a more patient centric and outcomes-based market requires that we
consistently incorporate the patient voice in all that we do.
The Patient Centricity organization is dedicated to transforming in building capabilities and designing methods/tools to incorporate the patient voice throughout the product life cycle.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Patient Engagement Strategies the Senior Associate Project Manager works cross-functionally to provide project management support to teams managing the Patient Centricity Initiative.
The Senior Associate Project Manager will work closely with Project Managers and sub team leads to provide project management support including generation of status/activity reports, creation of presentation materials and spreadsheets, creation and management of the team Box and SharePoint sites, and management of meeting logistics.
Responsibilities will also include development, updates and communication of project schedules to ensure that timelines/deadlines are met, and appropriate issue resolution and escalation as needed.
In addition, the Sr. Associate may have other administrative tasks as necessary to complete or support projects.
Bachelor’s degree & 2 years administrative and/or project management experience
Associate’s degree & 6 years administrative and/or project management experience
High school diploma / GED & 8 years administrative and/or project management experience
• Bachelor’s or higher in related field
• Successful track record of project management in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
• Ability to work across teams, different levels of management, and partnerships, leveraging effective communication techniques, to motivate diverse teams and enable cross-functional collaboration
• Demonstrated time management, decision making and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient technical skills in PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Microsoft Project or Planisware