Sr Associate Benefits
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
This position within the Compensation and Benefits organization is responsible for assisting with administration of United States retirement, health and welfare plans.
- Interfacing with team members, benefit administrators and vendors regarding the administration of the Company’ s benefit programs.
- Acting as a liaison between internal partners and outside vendors/outsourced administrators, including ongoing plan operation and communication with participants.
- Working with other benefits staff to plan and coordinating enrollment activities for health and welfare plans.
- Project Management of various retirement, health and welfare plan initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree & 4 years of Benefits experience
Associate’s degree & 6 years of Benefits experience
High school diploma / GED & 8 years of Benefits experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience participating in the benefits enrollment process, coordinating projects, compiling data and generating reports is desired.
- Knowledge of multi-state and federal benefit laws and regulations preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite is required.
- Experience working with large HR systems (i.e., SAP), payroll (i.e., ADP), and online benefit enrollment systems is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and handle diverse assignments simultaneously.