Senior Marketing Manager
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Our client is looking for a Consultant to fill a Sr. Marketing Manager role. The role will start as a contract position, however there is the possibility of conversion to FTE for the right candidate.
The Senior Marketing Manager participates in the development and execution of the Marketing initiatives in support of the Oncology programs at a Biotech company.
This role will report to Senior Management and lead efforts associated with a new product launch including:
- Provide clear direction and priorities as it pertains to a new product launch
- Execute on marketing strategies and develop collateral in relation to product indications and therapies
- Work with stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure strategies and collateral align with the promotional review committee and adhere with the regulatory guidelines
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship
- Experience with Meidcal Congress' s and BioPharma exhibits
- Communicates organizational strategy and translates it into a functional strategy
- Bachelor/Master’ s degree in the sciences or business
- Biotech Pharma experience required
- Oncology Experience a plus