San Rafael, California | Contract
Our client is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with recruiters and hiring teams to attract and deliver top talent. Their dynamic Talent Acquisition team works on varied positions which often involve one-of-a-kind technology and science areas, and the Recruiting Coordinator is integral to our overall success. The Recruiting Coordinator will facilitate a streamlined process from posting to on-boarding and will act as a focal point for all recruiting interactions to achieve an efficient, enjoyable, and high-touch candidate experience.
The core responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator include:
- Advertise open positions to appropriate internal and external venues Manage candidate interviews and coordination of onsite visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates.
- Support strategic workforce planning by assisting recruiters with researching sourcing mechanisms and venues such as university contacts/programs and professional associations Follow-up with candidates, recruiters and other internal stakeholders as necessary to ensure progress and problem resolution
- Highly proficient in use of Office 365, MS Outlook & MS Office Suite, particularly calendaring and spreadsheets;
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and environments, and must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and patience in all circumstances
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to compose and deliver succinct and effective written and oral communications
- Ability to interact effectively with HR team members, internal staff, candidates, and vendors with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with a customer-service orientation in all dealings
- Must demonstrate integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred
Education: Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent experience) strongly preferred with minimum of 1-2 years of recruiting coordinator experience and/or 3-5 years of high volume administrative experience.