Recruiter - Scientific
Danville, California | Direct Hire
Compass is looking for a Recruiter with a background in scientific recruiting for an opportunity in Danville, California. Report to the Director of Business Development and Recruiting and work with Account Manager to source, prescreen, qualify, and submit candidates for open job opportunities with current client accounts. Handle daily phone calls and emails to manage active candidate pool and assist Account Manager at finding quality candidates to place at client within required time-frame.
This is a full-time opportunity. Strong team environment with a small company feel. We are looking for someone with great research and search skills, and also a strong customer service background. A scientific background is a strong plus.
• Source, prescreen and interview candidates, identifying core strengths, skill-sets and characteristics of desired job opportunity.
• Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, resources and methods.
• Work closely with Account manager to analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs.
• Establish genuine rapport with candidates acting as their advocate – discussing client opportunities and scope of work, negotiating wages, terms and conditions of employment agreement.
• Develop and maintain industry network and talent pool, working directly with Sales Team to identify candidates for upcoming opportunities.
• Develop best recruiting practices and providing accurate thorough documentation within our ATS (applicant tracking system).
• Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities from Sales Team and Account Manager while delivering a high level of customer service.
• Use LinkedIn, Monster, ZipRecruiter, and other mediums to find active and passive candidates.
• Post jobs onto company job board, Monster, ZipRecruiter and Craigslist.
• Meet daily, weekly and quarterly recruiting metric goals.
• Comply by company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree required.
•Background in scientific recruiting preferred.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
•Strong time management skills and ability to meet project deadlines.
•Excellent written and oral communication skills.
•Must have the drive for success, processing a strong desire to learn.
•Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
•Team oriented, and self-motivated.