Branchburg, New Jersey | Contract
- Responsible for performing Incoming/Receiving Inspection of mechanical components, elecrical components, intergrated circuity boards, and sub-assemblies.
- Performs documentation review and product disposition with guidance and supervision.
- Ensures non-conforming product is identified and appropriately controlled, and conforming product is appropriately dispositioned for use.
- Reviews various non-conforming situations and investigation activities, evaluates root cause and corrective actions, and ensures documentation is complete and accurate. Works with other member of QA to provide guidance.
- Reviews Quality System documentation, including Production Batch Records, Planned Variances, Investigation Reports, and appropriately dispositions affected material in compliance with Quality System regulations and procedures.
- Clear understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T), printing reading, use of inspection tools, batch record review, and product release.
- Performing mechanical and electrical inspection utilizing basic inspection tools (e.g. micrometer, calipers, etc.) and advance tools (MicroView, CMM, etc.).
- IPC Certification Strongly preferred
- Job-related Professional Experience
- 1 to 2 years in the life science or other regulated industries
- 3 to 4 years.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.