Project Mgmt Coordinator
Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- 3+ years of compliance monitoring-SOP related or documenting of processes
- Bachelor’ s degree is a plus
- 2+ years of Project Coordination -Can come from other industries
- Support project management activities.
- Coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend, and posting items to project folders.
- Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in multiple applications.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
- experience with customer service and troubleshooting system issues
- MS Office proficiency
- Salesforce application experience preferred
- strong written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread documents
- Excels in rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Basic Educational Requirement: High-school diploma or GED