Project Mgmt Coordinator
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
- Support project management activities.
- Coordinate technical requirements of meetings including projector, laptop, and teleconference requirements.
- Take and/or type meeting minutes.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project budgets and schedules, such as monitoring purchase orders and project spend, and posting items to project folders.
- Keep information up to date including schedules, budgets, and the project information in e-Builder or other appropriate application.
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests.
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
- Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential.
- Construction or real estate support experience
- MS Office proficiency
- SAP & e-Builder experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills
Basic Educational Requirement:
- High-school diploma or GED