Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include all phases of the development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
Skills: expertise in running medium to large scale complex projects; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures; experience with project management and business analysis methodologies and best practices; strong analytical skills; business process development best practices, change management; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills; understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration; excellent communication and coordination skills to work with cross-program resources.
- Project Management, Process Improvement and Business Analysis, Change Management
- (PMP certification preferred but not required)
- Knowledgeable in FDA regulations necessary
- Candidates should demonstrate project management and technical expertise, attention to detail, and excellent documentation and communication skills
- Biotech/Pharma) experience, solid project management skills
- Use of Excel & Microsoft Project
Master's Degree & 3 years of Clinical experience OR Bachelor's Degree & 5 years of Clinical experience