One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
This role will support the Director of Planning and Operations and will be primarily responsible for ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation within the Bone, Nephrology and Inflammation Therapeutic Area.
- Creating and adjusting project plans
- Tracking key project milestones
- Facilitating meetings
- Issue resolution
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong computer literacy
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability in managing projects and be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must have experience working in a regulated environment with preference for experience working in the Pharma industry