Project Manager II/III
Pleasanton, California | Contract
- Work under general direction, maintain responsibility for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned IT (Infrastructure, systems, applications) projects, and provide a single point of contact for those projects.
- Take projects from their original concept to final implementation. Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end users, computer services, facility and client services.
- Define project scope and objectives and develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conduct project meetings and track and analyze projects.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, review project deliverables, manage the integration of vendor tasks, and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to the project team and recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Basic Qualifications:
5+ years of experience with managing complex systems and infrastructure projects
- 5+ years of experience in working with the full systems delivery life cycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with identifying, analyzing, and coordinating diverse user and stakeholder requirements
- Ability to align technology implementation with an organization's strategy
- Ability to successfully identify and mitigate risks
- Ability to communicate successfully and present project statuses effectively with customers, users, and stakeholders across all levels and technical abilities
- BS degree in a technical field preferred; MS degree in a technical field a plus
PMP Certification preferred
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Experience managing solutions in a regulated environment and with Computer System Validation
- Strong communication skills