Project Coordinator I
South San Francisco, California | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Works toward developing project expertise.
- May act as a project manager for smaller-scale, less complex projects
Business Process Operations/Administration
- Supports design, implementation, and improvement of business processes across designated areas of responsibility and critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Must be able to take content from multiple authors and consolidate into one consistent voice.
- Supports Business Process Manager (BPM) work, including QC and sanity-checking of business process maps and business process documentation created by BPMs.
o Generate, tracking, and compiling KPI reports for analysis by BPM’ s.
- Schedules and coordinates project meetings, workshops and departmental meetings.
- Coordinates, develops, disseminates and manages meeting agendas, action/decision logs and meeting minutes.
- Tracks, manages and communicates action item status and completion with others.
- Regularly consults with team, cross-functional partners, management and other stakeholders to remain abreast of relevant business, project or other developments as well as keep others apprised of project status.
- Project management and/or oversight of small project experience and applying project management principles is preferred
- MUST: Demonstrated ability to organize and work with large amounts of data Demonstrated skills with Visio/OmniGraffle, Excel and Powerpoint.
- PLUS: Having an understanding of graphic design/layout and the visualization of data Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- College degree preferred