San Mateo, California | Direct Hire
Fast growing Bay Area Med Tech company is looking for a Marketing Associate to assist the commercial team with activities including, but not limited to: events logistics, lead generation and nurturing campaign tactics, new lead upload and review. They will also partner with the marketing team in the development production of product material, sales collateral as well as website and social medial content updates. We’ re looking for a detailed, and highly motivated person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The qualified candidate must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task, showing excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must be a proactive problem solver, and demonstrate good judgment working both independently as well as with managers and co-workers. The candidate will be a vital team member of a growing organization, with the ability to make a lasting impact.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Events logistics - coordination with event organizers, managing logistics, arranging exhibitor passes, lodging, and customer events, track abstract timelines and deliverables, plus pre/post show follow-up communication to the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Lead the tactical implementation of marketing campaigns, including email marketing, promotional activities and social media and provide performance metric tracking.
- Ensure the accuracy of CRM lead information including tracking and organizing lead generation sources, data cleanup and list uploads.
- Primary point of contact to outside vendors for the print and production of marketing materials.
- Manage inventory of marketing collateral, sales team fulfillment and provide reports on the use and distribution of content.
- Work with Marketing Management on the enforcement of brand and corporate messaging guidelines across website, print and digital / electronic collateral.
- Travel 20-30%, as needed, to support tradeshows and other events.
- Bachelor’ s degree with 5 years of applicable work experience
- Medical device experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working both as a team member and independently
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and other CRM and marketing automation tools preferred