Info Spl II
1 DNA Way Mailstop 854B South San Francisco, California | Contract
Primary responsibilities are researching and updating data in contract management databases.
- Utilizing multiple data sources to confirm and update contract data in department database.
- Reviewing data in database to check for completeness and accuracy.
- Managing multiple data cleanup projects simultaneously
- Prepare and write reports for standard operating procedures and project summaries, etc.
- Produce SQL data reports based on system analysis
- Analyze project metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple databases to find desired data points
- Ability to follow directions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills to ensure projects are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurate data entry skills
- Information management background strongly desirable.
- Training or experience providing familiarity with contract form and structure a plus.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required skills.
- Business Objects software experience.
- SQL language skills
- Preferred educational/professional backgrounds: library science, paralegal training, or information management certification (such as AIIM's Certified Information Professional designation)
- Preferred educational/professional backgrounds: library science, paralegal training, information management or equivalent.