South San Francisco, California | Contract
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Must Have Skills:
- SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.x). 5+ years exp.
- Sun Xpress scripting language – Required 5+ years exp.
- Java/J2EE Required 5+ years exp.
- XML Technologies – Required 2+ years exp.
- LDAP – Highly Desired 3+ years exp.
- Oracle Database – Highly Desired 5+ years exp.
- Understand Client’ s business needs and enable solutions using SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.X) product.
- Design and enable consistent provisioning and de-provisioning of user account across various internal and external systems.
- Develop, configure and deploy adapters and connectors with various systems and databases for the purpose of creating, reading, updating, and deleting user attributes and accounts from the incorporated systems and databases.
- Develop, configure and deploy Custom Workflows.
- Deploy and integrate new technologies into the current SUN IDM environment.
- Support SQA testing for above functions
- Create deployment plans and attend code reviews
- Attend team meetings as needed
- Be present or available for software deployments
- 5+ years of experience with SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.x).
- Has delivered and deployed a number of IDM solutions using SUN Identity Manager (Waveset.7.x)
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in: LDAP (openLDAP and SunOne Directory Server), SAML, Active Directory, J2EE, JAVA, JMS, XML, SOAP, REST, Oracle DB, Solaris, and WebLogic technology Stack.
- Experienced in Information Security Technologies and Industry best practices.
- Experience in automating user account and group membership creation, excellent organization, communication, and analytic skills.
- BS Comp. Science, MCSE, CCIE
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills which will facilitate working with people at remote locations
- Ability to work on multiple tasks throughout the day
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs
- Ability to understand and decipher customer needs
- Should be self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills