Calibration Data Coordinator
Pleasanton, California | Contract
- Creates and tracks instruments/ equipment using RAM, a computerized calibration management system.
- Provides office support for Calibration Supervisor and/or other Calibration Department staff.
- Coordinates, schedules, and provides oversight for Service Provider calibrations and validations
- Reviews in-house and service provider calibration and validation documents.
- Enters results of instrument calibrations into RAM.
- Provides assistance to departments concerning calibration and Validation issues.
- Tracks spending and approves invoices against calibrations and validations scheduled with Vendors.
- Provide Metrics on calibration and validation to Calibration Supervisor using RAM and other reports.
- Ability to multi-task items 1-8 as part of daily routine.
- Assists senior level personnel to Coordinate validation/qualification activities for new and existing thermal equipment. Write and execute validation plans, protocols and reports. Schedule and manage outside contractors to execute protocols. Develop final reports.
- High School Diploma or GED, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Typically requires 4 - 5 years administrative experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or medical device).
- Experience with computerized calibration databases.
- Associate or Bachelor degree with scientific discipline
- Three years of experience in calibration and validation administration