One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
- Proficiency in liquid chromatography and some understanding of protein calorimetry
- Some understanding of protein drug formulation principles and characterization of proteins
- Ability to work with limited supervision and have flexibility with respect to working on multiple projects as needed
- Exposure to Chromeleon HPLC software
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Formulation development and support of new protein drug product candidates
- Working in small group setting with analysis of formulation stability utilizing SE-HPLC, CEX-
HPLC, CE-SDS, particle analysis and other analytical techniques
- Ability to assume major project responsibilities and willingness to learn software support programs for data record keeping
- Liquid and lyophilized protein stability
- Involvement in technical development research
- Discuss results in informal settings and may be asked to present at more formal settings
- Author or coauthor of technical reports
- Possible coauthor on manuscripts
- Participate in lab housekeeping, maintain lab equipment and supplies, and comply with lab safety guidelines.
BASIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.S. with 0-2 year experience with degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutics, Life Science or related scientific background.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience preferred.
- Skill in HPLC methods and data analysis.