One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320 | Contract
- To develop, qualify and perform particle characterization assays in support of formulation development.
- Conduct and perform formulation processing studies
- Perform assays and studies, analyze data, document results, help in maintaining and managing the lab, and participate in department-wide support efforts, such as safety.
- Knowledge of automation, liquid handling, HPLC, particle characterization and formulation development is desired, but not required.
- Good written and verbal skills are required as is the ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member are essential.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field.
- Min 1–2 yrs experience