Associate Quality Control
Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
Specific responsibilities include:
• Performing routine laboratory procedures, such as sample testing per compendia (USP and EP) and non-compendia test methods.
• Routine testing includes but is not limited to pH, protein concentration, Endotoxin (LAL), conductivity, Nitrates, TOC, volume
• Will also be responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, reviewing, and entering data.
• Providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment, and initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents. Responsible for general lab duties, such as chemical inventory, lab cleaning and instrument cleaning.
• Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, equipment monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Associate’s degree & 4 years of directly related experience
• High school diploma / GED & 6 years of directly related experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years directly related experience.
• Attention and dedication to quality.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to organize work, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
• Demonstrates understanding of when and how to appropriately escalate.